Gir Cow Ghee: Benefits & Uses
- Gir breed Cows date back at least 5000 years as one of the few original Zebu or Indus breeds.
- Research sources note: Gir Cows have the longest intestines in the world, (aprox.180’) thus yielding high quality milk having the richest mineral content compared to crossbreeds and exotics.
- Their milk has highly curative powers. Studies prove that their dairy products can be helpful in curing 111 diseases.
- Veterinarians rate Gir Cow among the best because they are hardy and can endure all kinds of weather and are known to ward off attacks by lions.
- The Gir Cow have been nearly cross-bred to extinction. Our goal is to maintain the integrity of this amazing breed.
Pure Cow Ghee is suitable for:
- daily cooking
- offering in Yagna sacrifices or other religious purpose
- as a medicine to treat various debilitating diseases
- fit to be used in panchkarma therapy
- as nasal drops for improving sinusitis and eyesight.
Our Cow Ghee is made of Gir cow’s (Desi Cows) pure & fresh milk using the traditional standards, the cows are kept in a stress free environment. They are given fodder & concentrate produce of our own farmlands along with clean water to keep them in healthy state.
► Available in *** 500 ml (aprox. 450 gram at 45 C), packed in Virgin Plastic Bag ***.
We do not use box packing or plastic jar in order to save your money, extra packing material and shipping charges.
Advantages of Cow Ghee in Ayurveda
- Cow Ghee helps to loosen up and liquefy toxins and pacify humors (Doshas) in the skin and blood (called the outer disease pathway).
- Pure Ghee helps to carry the healing benefit of many herbs, spices and other foods to the deep cells and tissues of the body.
- It opens the small channels for dislodging and removing heavy toxins. Thus, toxins begin to drain from deeper tissues and start to flow in the gastro intestinal tract for elimination.
- It also lubricates and moistens the membranes and tissues.
- It protects tissues from damage, helps in the proper flowing of wastes and toxins from the body.
- People with a strong digestive power can use more ghee than those with a weak digestive system.
- As per Ayurveda the colon is related to all other organs and tissues. When the colon is cleansed and toned successfully, the entire body receives healing and rejuvenation. The colon is the main organ through which the body absorbs nutrients thus, a proper functioning colon is imperative for efficient assimilation of nutrients.
- Cow Ghee has been given the cherished title of “Rasayana” in Ayurveda pre-eminent herbs and foods that help overall health, longevity and well-being.
- Cow Ghee is highly recommended for people having problems with piles, fisher, and fistula.
- Ghee enhances the quantity and quality of semen and ovum also referred to as Ojas, our immunity (the master coordinator of mind and body).
- More Ojas translates to increased fertility and healthier children.
- Ghee is well known as an anti-aging ingredient.
- Ghee helps the equal distribution of fats in the body.
- Cow Ghee – Pure Ghee – Benefits, Qualities and Medicinal Values
- How to Make Ghee (Clarified Butter): Definition & some methods to prepare it
- Cow Ghee: Healing and Curative Properties
- Insomnia(or sleeplessness): Ghee can do wonders
- Adulteration of Ghee
- Nutritional Ghee Recipes
24,353 total views, 4 views today