Introduction to Bhagavad Gita
Bhagavad Gita, the Gitopanisad, is a transcendental literature, is also the essence of all the Upanisads, is just like cow and Lord Shri Krishna is like the cowherd boy who is milking this cow. Arjuna is like the calf and pure devotees are to drink the nectarian milk of Bhagavad Gita.
Bhagavad Gita is one of the sections of the Bhishma Parva of the Mahabharata, world’s largest of all scriptures. Bhagavad Gita is the song of the Supreme Lord Krishna. This timeless treatise spoken by the Lord, has been acknowledged the world over for its unfathomable depth and replete with practical instructions. The world’s foremost western and eastern philosophers have paid rich tributes for the priceless wisdom that it offers to mankind. A discerning person with just contemplation will notice that all the instructions contained in the Bhagavad Gita is also contained in all other religious scriptures of the world, but there is higher knowledge, which is not found in any other book of knowledge.
The Bhagavad Gita AS IT IS Audiobook
(The best audio version of the Bhagavad Gita, the ancient Hindu spiritual text, with music!)
Subject Matter Of The Bhagavad Gita
The subject matter of Bhagavad Gita deals with
- the ishvara,
- the supreme controller
- the jivas, the controlled living entities
- Prakriti (material nature)
- Kala (time-the duration of existence of the whole universe or the manifestation of material nature) and
- karma (activity) are also discussed.
Although hair is not essential to life, it is of sufficient cosmetic concern to provoke anxiety in anyone when it starts thinning, falling or bald patches. To a woman the sight of a comb covered with lost hair can cause mental strain.
- The average hair growth is about 1.2 cm per month.
- Daily 70 to 100 strands of hair fall down nothing to worry when it exceeds then we notice thinning hair and bald patches.
- Most people lose their hair in 30’s because at that time hormones in body will change due to unhealthy diet, lack of physical activities and some other reasons.
- Inadequate nutrition
- Lacking in vitamin B 6
- stress, anxiety, depression
- sudden shock
- unclean condition of the scalp (weakens the hair roots by blocking pores)
- Desi Ghee (2 to 3 table Spoons according to the length and volume of Hair)
- Almonds 4 to 8 Pieces
- Take sufficient amount of Desi Ghee according to your Hair volume and length.
- Cut 4 to 8 almonds in to small pieces. (4 for short hair and 8 for long hair)
- Put the almond pieces in the Desi Ghee in a Container and heat it on stove till Desi Ghee melts and almond pieces will turn in to black color.
- Remove the container from the stove and allow it to cool down to the extent you can tolerate.
- Massage this warm mixture of Desi Ghee + almond on your head skin with gently with the help on finger tips
- Leave for at least 3 to 5 hours and then wash Hair with warm water.
- It’s best to use pure desi ghee that is a direct extract from Milk.
- Don’t heat desi ghee and alomds too long as desi ghee can catch fire. Just wait for almond to turn in to black color. It will just take 3 to 5 minutes for almonds to change their color.
- The stove degree should be kept at medium in the start and then low down after 60 seconds.
- You can filter out the black almonds before massaging desi ghee in to your hair.
- Don’t use cold water to wash off Desi ghee from your Hair. Always use warm water.
This hair treatment will stop your hair fall and make them silky shiny and strong. Using this hair treatment every after seven or 14 days will not only help in hair restoration of falling hair but it will also increase hair growth.
It’s one of the very effective Hair Loss home remedies for both Men Hair Loss and Women Hair Loss scenarios. Constant use can help avoid baldness in older age.
Hair loss, Hair Fall & Hair Growth:
Below you can find some of best Best, Famous & Effective products which you can buy online directly on Amazon.
1. Maka Mahabhringaraj Oil: (OlTraditional Hair Oil)
Stops hair fall, promotes hair growth, stops Premature greying of hair. Reduces headache and ensures good sleep.
The formula of the oil is based on age old Ayurvedic script Bhaishajya Ratnavali. Nowadays youth and most of the people are suffering from greying and falling of hair. Mahabhringraj oil nourishes the hair roots preventing the above. Also hair fall activated in many diseases like fever, surgical procedures, delivery etc. stops by using this oil. Regular use of this oil strengthens hair, blackens it, removes dandruff and roughness of scalp skin and provides smoothness. Above all this oil is useful in headache, burning sensation of eyes, earache and beneficial for nostrils if oil put into it by drops. In Case of torticollis oil massage and fomentation to neck is beneficial.
Take oil in palm and massage gently at the hair root level with fingertips. In burning sensation put a few drops of water in scalp and apply the oil. Oil must be put twice a week after a hair wash.
2. Indulekha Bhringa Hair Oil: (Famous & Popular Hair Oil)
One of most famous and popular hair oil available in today’s market.
- This oil applicator comb attachment allows 100 percent medicament on to your scalp and distribute all over the head
- Oiling is made super easy by the innovative Indulekha selfie bottle
- A gentle squeezeand combing is enough to spread the Indulekha bringha oil on to all over the scalp
- Lets bringha oil flow through hollow needles directly onto the scalp without losing oil on your hands and hair
- It is easy and user friendly just like combing your hair
Other home remedies for baldness:
- Indian gooseberry oil: Oil is prepared by boiling dry pieces in coconut oil. It is a valuable hair tonic for enriching hair growth. Another remedy with this is take equal quantity of both gooseberry and lime juice and use it as a shampoo. It stimulates hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Margosa: Margosa leaves are found beneficial in the treatment of hair loss or baldness. It kills lice and other infesting insects and also make the hair longer. If the hair has been falling or ceased, it should be washed with decoction of neem leaves (margosa).
- Mustard oil and henna leaves: Take 65 grams of henna leaves and boil them in 250 ml of mustard oil. After that filter the oil through a cloth and preserve it in bottle. Massage your scalp with this oil regularly will produce abundant hair.
- Coconut milk: Apply coconut milk all over the scalp massaging it into the hair roots is also beneficial in the treatment of loss of hair or baldness. It nourishes your hair and promote hair growth. Coconut milk is prepared by grinding the coconut shaving and squeeze them well.
Wonderful videos about
Manure, Life & the Bio-fuel Miracle of the Cow
Description of certain organic farming techniques used by farmers in various villages.
Sanjeevak or Amrut Paani
- 20 litres of Sanjeevak preparation Technique requires –
- 10litre Cow Urine – collected over 1-2 days.
- 10kg Cow Fresh Dung
- 1kg Jagerry [Gur]
Mix all these together in a bucket and keep covered with a cloth to avoid flies. The bucket should be stirred twice a day for 7 to 10 days. After 10 days Sanjeevak will be ready for use. It must be used in a dilution of 1:9 i.e. for 1litre of Sanjeevak 9 litres of water should be mixed to obtain 10 litres of solution.
Sanjeevak can be applied to plants as a spray or directly applied to the soil. In case of trees, a boundary basin of 2mx2m can be created and solution poured directly at this basin. Sanjeevak can easily be stored for 2 months in an earthen pot but must be kept moist and aerated. Read more
Immunomodulatory And Antioxidant Effect Of Gomutra Ark In Rats
D. D. GOSAVI (Professor, Dept. Of Pharmacology, MGIMS Sewagram)
D SACHDEV (Asst.Professor, Govt. Medical College Jagdalpur)
K SALWE (Asst. Professor, MGMC &RI, Pillaiyarkuppam, Puducherry )
In Sushrita Samhita Gomutra (Cow urine) has been described as the most effective substance / secretion of animal origin with innumerable therapeutic values. In India, drinking of cow urine has been practiced for thousands of years.
All the five products such as urine, milk, ghee, curd and dung obtained from cow possess medicinal properties, and are used singly or in combination with some other herbs against many diseases including Cancer, AIDS and Diabetes.1,2 This kind of alternative treatment, termed as “cowpathy’.
Pranayama and Yoga exercises from Baba Ramdev to keep body healthy and cure diseases. (English/Hindi)
English – Yoga by Baba Ramdev Swami
These videos contain Yoga asanas for getting rid of all ailments along with basic things like,
Aasan | Active Meditation | Cancer | Childless Couples | Children | Constipation & Piles | Diabetes | Eye Diseases | High Blood Pressure | Insomnia | Leucoderma | Muscular Dystrophy | Musculoskeletal Disorders | Obesity | Parkinson’s Disease & Paralysis | Pranayam | Psoriasis – Skin Diseases | the Youth | Vertebral Column- Spinal Cord | Yoga Practices and Lifestyle
Constipation & Piles|http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hku3qxXwP6A