Doctors spend enormous amounts of time, energy and money on treating cancer but don’t spend much time telling their patients how to avoid cancer.
However, astonishingly, doctors now what causes 80 per cent of all cancers. It is my view that you should be able to reduce your cancer risk by 80 per cent by avoiding those “triggers” which are known to be responsible for causing cancer.
Here is my advice:
- Don’t smoke tobacco and keep away from other people who smoke tobacco.
- Cut your consumption of fatty food.
- Do not eat meat.
- Eat plenty of fresh fruit and vegetables.
- Eat plenty of fibre and whole grain foods.
- Do not have any unnecessary X-rays.
- Do not spend long periods of time in the sun.
- Try not to live underneath of close to electricity power lines or close to an electricity supply station. Do not sleep or sit too close to electrical appliances.
- Avoid foods which contain large quantities of additives.
- Keep your weight under control.
- Minimise your consumption of alcohol.
- Avoid smoked, salt-cured, salt-pickled or barbecued foods.