A revitalising herbal hair shampoo that strengthens and brings shine to your hair. Useful in minimising hair loss and dandruff.
- Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser (Anti Dandruff Shampoo) – 200ml
- Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser (Milk Protein Shampoo) – 200ml
- Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser (Reetha Shampoo) – 200ml
- Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser (Regular Shampoo) – 100ml
- Kesh Kanti Hair Cleanser (Regular Shampoo) – 200ml
- Kesh Kanti Shampoo Sachet (Anti Dandruff) – 8ml
- Kesh Kanti Shampoo Sachet (Milk Protein) – 8ml
- Kesh Kanti Shampoo Sachet (Regular) – 8ml
- Reetha (Sapindus tripholiatus)
- Amla (Emblica officinalis)
- Bhringraj (Eclipta alba)
- Henna (Lawsonia innermis)
- Shikakai (Acacia concinna)
- Neem (Azadirachta indica)
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi)
- Tagar (Valeriana wallichi)
- Bakuchi (Psoralia corylifolia)
- Haldi (Curcuma longa)
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia)
- Aloe vera
- Amahaldi (Curcuma amada)
Patanjali Kesh Kanti acts as a rejuvenator for your hair and provides energy and strength to your hair and makes it look strong and gorgeous. It provides essential nutrients to your hair and makes it healthy. It prevents early graying of hair. Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is also effective in preventing the formation of lice or ticks. It provides nourishment to the roots of the hair and makes them strong and healthy. It provides power to the cuticle and prevents excessive loss of hair.
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo is also a helpful product for other problems of the scalp such as eczema, psoriasis, etc. It helps to treat these problems of the scalp and prevents hair loss. It nourishes your scalp and hair and provides strength to the weak roots of the hair. This natural product helps in controlling hair fall and also promotes hair growth. Regular use of Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo stimulates the active phase of hair growth cycle, induces quick increase of hair fiber cells, improves strength of the hair and increases hair density.
Mode of Administration:
Apply 3 to 5ml on wet hair and massage gently for 2 minutes, then rinse with water.
Packaging size: 200 ml
It is used in treatment of Acne and other skin problems it is an antioxidant. Amla is a strong rejuvenative. Amla balances stomach acids. Amla is an anti-oxidant – prevents premature aging. Amla is known to prevent and treat respiratory disorders Lungs are strengthened by Amla. Amla enhances brain functions. Amla detoxifies and cleanses. Amla acts as a coolant. With its anti-oxidant and detoxification properties, Amla is well known for treating skin disorders. Disorders of the eye are also treated by Amla. Amla prevents premature graying and falling of hair.
Main properties of its ingredients
Reetha (Sapindus trifoliatus) – The nutshell of the reetha contains saponin, which acts like soap and gives a foamy lather when it comes into contact with water, and gives a foamy lather, thus making it a chemical-free cleanser for the hair. Reetha is also known to fight dandruff, prevents occurrence of lice and keeps hair tangle-free. Reetha, particularly, is a boon for people with sensitive skin, who are allergic towards chemicals in the shampoo.
Heena (Lawsonia innermis)
- Prevents hair loss
- Strengthens hair, Controls dandruff, Conditions hair.
- Tones and promotes healthy scalp.
- Removes excess oil from the scalp.
- Relieves headaches and scalp tension Henna also acts as an anti-fungal.
Bhringraj( Eclipta Alba)
The hair black and luxuriant.
Neem (Azadirachta Indica)
Neem in its various form can stimulate the scalp. It helps prevent dandruff and
ease an itching scalp (eg in cases of eczema). Neem or Azadirachta Indica also helps to slow down hair loss. If used regularly, it strengthens thin hair.
Jatamansi ( Nardostachys jatamansi )
Demonstrated fungistatic activity against Aspergillus flavus , Aspergillus niger , and Fusarium oxysporum , It has a special use for promoting hair growth, preventing hair loss and graying of hair.
There are no reviews yet.