Divya Peya – Ayurvedic Herbal Tea:
This Ayurvedic tea contains a variety mixture of herbs and spices.
It is caffeine and nicotine free. Divya peya has a sweet taste and is a healthier and better option to regular tea as it provides the consumer many health benefits.
The Ingredients In Divya Peya
The herbal ingredients in Divya peya
- Elettaria cardamomum (Green Cardamom)
- Amomum subulatum (Black Cardamom or Big Cardamom)
- Cinnamomum zeylanicum (Cinnamon)
- Syzygium aromaticum (Clove)
- Santalum album (Sandalwood)
- Myristica fragrans (Nutmeg)
- Myristaca fragrans (Mace)
- Piper nigrum (Black Pepper)
- Rosa centifolia (Rose Flower)
- Nelumbo nucifera (Lotus Flower)
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha or Indian Ginseng)
- Ephedra gerardiana (Somlata or Joint-Pine)
- Onosma bracteatum (Gajwan)
- Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel)
- Plumbago zeylanica (Chitrak or Doctorbush)
- Adhatoda vasica (Malabar Nut)
Health Benefits Of Divya Peya:
Enumerated below are some of the several health benefits .
- Relief from stress and improved sleep quality and duration.
- Enhancement of brain power and keeps the mind cool.
- Prevents respiratory problems like cough, cold, etc.
- Boosts immunity levels, therefore prevents the diseases caused by increase of kapha; in case there has been an attack of kapha disease, the patient gets relief faster.
- Stimulates the digestive system, strengthens the body.
- Prevents the formation of gas, acidity and constipation.
- Controls cholesterol levels.
- Strengthens the liver.
- Protects from heart problems.
- Best of all, this tea does not harm the unctuousness of milk.
How To Make Divya Peya Ayurvedic Tea
To make 1 cup of tea, add 1 teaspoon of divya peya tea powder to a cup of water.
Boil for 3 to 5 minutes to extract the various nutrient compounds. Boiling for a longer time extracts more beneficial compounds from the herbs.
Ravindra Maurya –