High blood pressure is assumed to be incurable till recent times, but with the introduction of quality Ayurvedic medicines such as Mukta Vati and regular course of these highly efficient medicines, hypertension can be managed effectively. Ayurveda has complete solution for Hypertension which was thought to be incurable. The person suffering from High Blood Pressure should definitely take anti-hypertensive medicine. 140/100 is high and you should take necessary steps to control the hypertension to avoid further complications. DIVYA MUKTAVATI is the medicine of choice for high blood pressure. This medicine can manage high blood pressure permanently. Not only high blood pressure, this is useful in associated symptoms of chest pain, breathlessness, heaviness in chest and uneasiness etc. It helps in increasing cardiac output, maintains normalize heart beats and blood pressure.
Mukta Vati is completely safe to use for long durations and one can completely rely on it. Palpitation, chest pain, angina, headache, insomnia and stress can be benefited by regular course if this medicine.
40 gram, 120 tablets
Mukta Vati Uses & Benefits:
- Muktavati manages high blood pressure (hypertension)due to increased cholesterol, heart diseases, Kidney disorder, tension, anxiety or by hereditary reasons.
- Free from side effects and if in exceptional cases one has to continue Divya Mukta Vati for a long time, still there is no problem as it does not produce any side effects.
- Mukta vati also manages associated complications such as uneasiness, insomnia, palpitation, pain in the chest & head. No need to take extra medicines for the relief of these complications. Intake of ‘Mukta Vati’ will not produce any excessive sleep.
- Person consuming Divya MuktaVati can avoid taking other Allopathic medicines for controlling blood pressure. Patients who have been taking other medication for a long time and are habituated, they should gradually reduce the dosage and start taking Mukta Vati.
- Mukta Vati gives immediate relief to patients whose blood pressure does not come to normal even after taking allopathic medicine. It is very beneficial for Hypertension.
- Divya Mukta vati has the ability to root out the disease as compared to allopathic medicine which can’t. Mukta Vati manages the disease forever within a short period of one or one and a half years.
Mukta vati ingredients:
- Shankhapushpi (Convolvulus pluricaulis) – It goes directly to the bone marrow and treats disorders of the nervous system; pain, anxiety, insomnia, epilepsy, convulsions and alleviates stress and promotes the integrity of the nervous system.
- Ugragandha (Acorus calamus) – Its primary application is to open the mind, improve concentration, clarity and speech. Its
- stimulating effect on the bone marrow makes it useful in treating depression and mental sluggishness.
- Gaajwaan (Onosma bracteatum) – It is used as tonic, alterative, demulcent, diuretic and is considered cooling. It is useful as a spasmolytic.
- Brahmi (Centella asiatica) – Used to aid recovery from exhaustion, stress and debility. It calms the mind and relieves from stress..
- Jyotishmti (Celastrus paniculatus) – Best used in heart diseases and relieves stress.
- Pushkar mal (Inula racemosa) – It is a heart tonic and is best used in controlling High blood pressure.
- Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) – Neurosis, insomnia, anxiety, excessive thinking, ‘hyper’ symptoms and attention deficit and hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). Very useful in all conditions caused by ‘stress’.
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) – Rejuvenative to the mind, Promotes sleep, Alleviates mental diseases, Stops burning sensation.
- Giloy (Tinospora cordifolia) – It calms the body and the mind.
- Manglyakusma (Convolvulus pluricaulis) – It also helps in controlling High BP.
- Chandramaar (Rauwolfia serpentina) – Its affinity for the blood takes it directly to the heart. It swiftly dilates the blood vessels, causing high blood pressure to drop and the heart rate to reduce.
- Mukta pishti, Processed with brahmi (Centella asiatica)
How to take Mukta Vati?
- If B.P. is 140/90 mm hg. while taking allopathic medicine: 2-2 tabs twice a day – before breakfast and diner.
- If B.P. is 160/100 mm hg. or more while taking allopathic medicine: 2-2 tabs, thrice a day – before breakfast, lunch, and one hour before diner with fresh water.
- It is recommended that Allopathic medicines should be stopped when Blood Pressure becomes normal. Also if one chews Mukta vati tablets while intake then it will be more effective.
- Muktavati should not be taken in pregnancy. If necessary then please consult your physician.
- After starting Mukta Vati, the patient has to check blood pressure regularly, if taking some allopathic medicines. If B.P becomes normal without taking allopathic medicines with mukta vati then allopathic medicines should be discontinued.
- If the habit of the patient is of taking allopathic medicine for a long time then the allopathic medicine dosage should be reduced gradually and then stopped, Mukta vati should be continued in the proper way as given in the Mode of Administration above.
Things to be done for making Divya Muktavati more effective:
- Light and digestive food should be taken.
- Take 3 to 5 glasses of water early in the morning as per individual capacity.
Take salt in less quantity. In the place of sea-salt, rock-salt should be taken.