Chyawanprash Regular or Special with Safrron:
- Chyawanprash Sada (Regular) 1kg
- Chyawanprash Special (With Saffron) 500gm
- Chyawanprash Special (With Saffron) 1kg
Special Chyawanprash is an ancient jam-like ayurvedic herbal preparation beneficial for the whole family often called ‘the elixir of life’ due to its numerous nutritional properties and benefits to the body.
It is said that Chyawan Rishi was the first to prepare this tonic, hence the name Chyawanprash. The main ingredient is Amla which is a great source of Vitamin C! Widely used in India as a rejuvenative, energiser and immunity booster as part of a daily diet for the family.
It keeps the body healthy. It is an excellent Rejuvenator (tonic) for people of all age groups and genders. It removes physical and mental weakness caused by any reason, it nourishes the entire body.
After nourishing the seven dhatus of the body, tissue elements;
● rasa or chyle including lymph
● rakta or the hemoglobin fraction of the blood
● mamsa or muscle tissue
● medas or fat tissue
● asthi or bone tissue
● majja or bone marrow
● sukra or the sperm in the male and ovum in females, it promotes strength, virility, energy, luster and intellect.
Key applications for Divya Chyawanprash
Nourishing and energising daily supplement for the whole family
Mode of Administration: Twice on empty stomach, milk should be taken after half an hour.
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoonfuls (15 gm – 25 gm), twice a day.
Packaging size : 500 – 1000 gm
There are no reviews yet.