Roses have diuretic effects as they contain Vitamin C, pectin, malic and citric acids. Its effect in medicinal science proves that it clears toxins and heat from the body. As a result it has a cooling effect on the body. The rose flower can relieve from sore throat, runny nose and blocked bronchial tubes. Roses are useful to people those prone to chest problems by fighting against infections.
Ingredients: Gulab Jala, Sugar, jala, Nimbu Sat.
Uses: Useful in dyspepsia & burning micturition etc.
Dosage: 2 T.S.F Twice daily or 30ml mixed in a glass of water,stir and add ice cubes as desired.
Packaging size : 700 ml.
• Rose petals are useful for reducing pitta, heat in the body and problems caused by excess heat.
• Rosewater (Gulab jal) reduces congestion of blood and soothes inflamed surfaces.
• Rosewater is cool, refreshing and reduces inflammation in redness in the eyes.
• Regulates menstruation and checks uterine hemorrhage.
• Rose decoction is an effective gargle for ulcers in the mouth.
• Strengthens the teeth and gums.
• Effective in the treatment of acidity.
• Inhaling rose perfume relaxes the brain and heart.
• It is an effective skin tonic and clears blemishes.
• It is a natural deodorant.
Lemons are the key ingredient in a very popular and effective detox drink for detoxing your system and losing weight. The Lemon is central to an effective an side-effect-free remedy for high levels of cholesterol in the body. Cleansing the liver of gallstones dramatically improves liver function, heartburn, and digestion.