Patanjali Spices (Masala):
India has always been known for the best spices in the world, since time immemorial. Spices were considered the wealth of India for which traders from far-flung comers of the earth explored the length & breadth of India. These spices were not only valuable for their aroma and taste, but the ancients knew their medicinal benefits as well. Use them to add relish to your food.
Indian Spices List from Patanjali:
- Garam Masala – गरम मसाला
- Hing – Asafoetida – हींग
- Pisi Kali Mirch – Black Pepper Powder – पिसी काली मिर्च
- Kali Mirch Sabut – Black Pepper Whole – साबुत काली मिर्च
- Pisa Dhania – Coriander Powder – पिसा धनिया
- Dhania Sabut – Coriander Whole – साबुत धनिया
- Jeera Sabut – Cumin Whole – साबुत जीरा
- Methi Dana – Fenugreek Whole – मेथी दाना
- Ajwain – Ajowan – साबुत अजवाइन
- Pisi Haldi – Turmeric Powder - पिसी हल्दी
- Sabzi Masala– सब्ज़ी मसाला
- Kasoori Methi – Kasoori Methi – कसूरी मेथी
- Chhola Masala – Chhola Masala – छोला मसाला
- Kesar – Saffron – केसर
- Kadhi Masala – कढी मसाला
- Pav Bhaji Masala - पाउ भाजी मसाला
- Rajma Masala – राजमा मसाला
- Shahi Paneer Masala – शाही पनीर मसाला
- Chaat Masala – चाट मसाला
- Sambhar Masala
- Bhuni Sounf
Ingredients of Spices (Masala):
- Garam Masala: Jeera, Kali Mirch, Dhaniya, Dadi Elaichi, Tejpata, Amalved, Sounth, Delchini, Choti Pepal, Javitri, Jaifal, Long, Choti Elaichi.
- Sambhar Masala: Chana dal, Urad dal, Dhaniya, Coconut Powder, Red Chilli, Rai, Fenugreek Seed, Curry Leaf, Salt, Asa Foetida, Loung Stick, Loung Leaf, Dalchini, Kasoori Methi, Saunth, Yellow Chilli, Jaifal, Javitri.
- Sabzi Masala: Dhaniya, Jeera, Kachri, Sadha Namak, Lal Mirch, Haldi, Posatdana, Dalchini, Kali Mirch, Kala Namak, Sonf, Methi Pata, Badi Elaichi, Sounth, Pather Ke Phool, Jaifal, Kabab Chini, Long, Hing Bhuna.
How to use: Add Sabzi Masala to a mix of seasonal vegetables, cooked as dry or in gravy. Stir on low flame for 3 minutes, with lid covered. Keep the lid covered for at least 5 minutes, so that sabzi absorbs the aroma of sabzi masala.
Net Weight: 100 gram or as per mention on box.
Patanjali Kesar (Saffron) is 100% Pure Kashmiri Kesar. Eat 3-5 pieces. It is very healthy, increases glow, good for cough patients, it is hot in nature and should not be consumed by acidity patients. It is also good for Sexual Disorders. (Source: Yog Amrit – Youtube Channel)