Patanjali Shilajit Capsules & Sat
Shilajit Capsule – Key ingredients:
- Shilajit extract (Asphalatum) – 390 mg – Hyperglycemia, Balya, Rasayan
- Amalki rasayan (Proprietary medicine) – 50 mg – Rejuvenation
Shilajit Capsule Benefits:
- Shilajit, natural anti-hypertensive herb – Shilajit preparation can be safely given to a hypertensive person as it controls the blood pressure.
- Shilajit in ayurveda is also used to help in diabetes as it helps in metabolisation of glucose in the body. It has the antimicrobial action too that helps fighting against many antigens and detoxify the body system as well.
- The Shilajit capsules efficient formula has shown tremendous results in various urinary tract infections. Also in case of renal calculi, it is given to crush the stones and it’s very effective in improving the kidney function.
- Divya Shilajit acts as natural immunity boaster and Restorative
- Aphrodisiac, sperm enhancer
- Shilajeet is a general strengthener
- Shilajit is nerving tonic and stress reliever.
- Shilajit tonic for erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and loss of men libido
- Shilajit is anti-microbial and natural disinfectant
- Diuretic and helpful for abdominal disorders such as obesity, lever problems, gastric troubles, indigestion.
- Shilajit medicine is a Nutritive tonic
- Shilajit capsules helps in fighting Atxia
- Shilajit increases the thickness of Semen
- Helpful in infertility, impotence.
- Helps to maintain healthy sugar level.
- A general tonic and for a wide range of ailments, anemia, and excess fat.
- It is a natural support for renewing vitality & physical strength.
- It helps transport nutrients deep into the tissue & removes deep-seated toxins.
Shilajit Capsule Uses:
- Loss of energy and vigour
- Sexual weakness
- Generalized weakness
- Joint pain
- Osteo porosis
- Diabetic neuropathy
- Urinary disorders
- Loss of immunity
- Supports metabolism, bones, muscle, Kidneys, memory & immune system.
- Provides energy, stamina and vitality.
- As a unique body a tonic revitalizes & optimizes many body functions.
1-2 capsules twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Use this product under a physician’s care during pregnancy or if you suffer from Hypoglycemia.
Peoples with existing conditions high blood pressure, gout, piles, fisher, and fistula should avoid shilajit or take in small dose.
Ingredients of Shilajit Capsule:
The active constituent of shilajit consists of dibenzo-alpha pyrones and related metabolites, small peptides (constituting non-protein amino acids), some lipids and carrier molecules (fulvic acids). 2, 3 Standard Shilajit contain at least 5-7% dibenzo-alpha-pyrones.
Other Product based on Shilajit
Key ingredients of Shilajit Sat (Shudh):
Shilajit is a celestial exudation(resin) which trickles out from the high Himalayan range. It naturally contains a fine mixture of seven metals such as gold, iron, silver etc.
1-2 drops in Morning and in Evening after dinner.
Should be taken with hot milk. People who do not take milk can take it along with hot water.
Shilajit Capsule Effects:
Effect on Diabetes
It is find that long-term treatment with shilajit increases the number of β-cells of pancreas, i.e. pancreatotrophic action, which may result in better sensitivity of pancreatic β- cells with prompt secretion of a large quantity of insulin in response to hyperglycemia.
It is suggest that it’s influence on endocrine, autonomic, and brain functional changes. The discovery that these changes can be mediated by cytokines, released by activated immunologic cells.
Certain combinations of the phenolic and triterpenoid constituents, and the FAs of shilajit produced significant effects against restraint stress-induced ulcers. This was based on their effects on mucin contents, and on the concentrations of DNA and protein in the gastric juice. The combinations provided significant resistance to mucosa against the effects of ulcerogens and also prevented the shedding of mucosal cells as more effective than several currently available clinically efficacious immunomodulators.
It is a very good remedy in arthritic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, gout and other joint related problems and back pain. Has a very good pain relieving effect in any kind of injury and muscular pain. Due to similar property mentioned above shilajit is said to work as anti-inflammatory substance. It works very similar to as the glucocorticoid works.
Vigor and Sexual Weakness
Very important ingredient in Ayurvedic system of medicine, which helps in increasing strength and endurance power in men. It works as an aphrodisiac agent thereby helps in increasing sperm count and also helps in bettering the quality of sperms. It also helps in regulating sex hormones for proper functioning. It has been regarded as Indian viagra as it is very helpful in enhancing sexual powers.
As a Dietary Supplement:
The Sanskrit name of Shilajit means Rock Warrior. Shilajit is a natural source for all minerals required by the body. As per Ayurveda there is hardly any function of the body which is not supported by Shilajit. It has been used historically for nourishment and replenishment of the human body. As per traditional belief, Shilajit provides unique sexual vitality if taken with warm milk. It is a natural support for renewing vitality & physical strength. It helps transport nutrients deep into the tissue & removes deep-seated toxins.
Shilajit is often used in combination with other specific plants to support the respiratory and genitourinary tract, reproductive organs, promotes rejuvenation and detoxification. It supports proper weight management as it helps distribute proper fat in the body. It helps anemia (because it is a good source of trace minerals), arthritis (due to its anti inflammatory property), asthma, bronchitis and edema due to its proper blood circulation property.
Shilajit also purifies the blood and helps remove excess kapha (water) and toxins from the tissues. As an aphrodisiac, Shilajit increases virility and stamina while toning the reproductive organs and supporting their proper function.
Shilajit is obtained from rocks in the towering cliffs of the Himalayan Mountains formed about 50 million years ago. Dense vegetation, literally an entire rain forest, was trapped millions of tons of pressure which slowly turned into a rich Bio-active material to form the rarest nutrient rich substance found on earth known as Shilajit. Shilajit helps an aged person feel young by regaining strength and vitality.
Studies have shown that people of Himalayan region have a more healthy, long & active life due to Shilajit. A natural original organic colloidal multi-mineral supplement collected in raw form & further purified.
Shilajit is a Sanskrit word meaning “rock-invincible.” It is also spelled “shilajeet,” and “salajeet(سلاجیت)” in Urdu and is known by various other names, such as shilajita mumiyo, mineral pitch or mineral wax in English, black asphaltum, Asphaltum punjabianum in Latin, barahshin, dorobi, baraga shun or brag-shun, chao-tong, and wu ling zhi (which generally refers to the excrement of flying squirrels). Shilajit is commonly called shilajitu in Ayurveda.
Mumijo is a word of Greek origin. The substance is mentioned in the works of Aristotle and Avicenna as a remedy with antiseptic and general stimulant properties used in Caucasus mountains. Most scientists agree that people observed wounded animals frequenting caves with mumijo and so discovered the substance. Similar substances are used for medicinal purposes throughout Tibet. (Ref: Wikipedia)