- Shikakai (Acacia Concinna) – 30 mg
- Bhringraj (Eclipa Alba) – 10 mg
- Gudhal (Hibiscus Rosa Sinensis) – 10 mg
- Sugarcane (Saccharum Officinarum) – 10 mg
- Walnut (Juglans Regia) – 10 mg
- Base Material
Shikakai Benefits & Uses
- Shikakai is used as the main ingredient in soaps and shampoos for washing hair, as it is considered good for the health of hair. The trend of washing hair with soap nut (shikakai) is still followed in many local households.
- It has been placed as a popular herb in the list of herbs and minerals in Ayurveda and is used as an important ingredient in cleansers and shampoos.
Directions for Use
Apply 2-5 ml on wet hair, massage gently for 1 minute and then rinse with water. For external use only.
200 ml. bottle.