Uses of Medohar Vati:
- Best Useful in Weight Loss. Useful in obesity & also in Hyperlipidemia.
- It first removes disorders of the digestive system & then reduces the extra fat in the body, making the body beautiful, compact, luster & active.
- Especially useful in thyroid disorders (hypo & hyper thyroid), rheumatic arthritis, joint pains, pain in lumbar region & knee, joints.
- Digests the medas (fat) in the body & nourishes the successive tissue elements viz. bone, bone-marrow & shukra (semen). In other words, it converts the fat into other tissue elements as a results of which body becomes healthy & compact. It doesn’t produce any adverse effect.
Herbal composition of Medohar Vati:
Each tablet contains :-
- Triphala churna : In conditions of excess weight, high cholesterol & obesity. Triphala can be used as part of a weight-balancing program. Also used to help prevent overeating & food cravings due to its balanced spectrum of flavors.
- Kutki (Picrorhiza Kurroa) : It scrapes toxic accumulations from the intestines & blood. This scraping action is also used to clear fat from the body & to stimulate the digestive fire in medas-dhatu so that it can metabolize the earth & water elements effectively.
- Nishodh (Operculina turpethum) : Its affinity for the fat tissue en-kindles medas-dhatau-agni and clears cholesterol
- Vayevidanga (Embelia ribes) : Traditionally used to clear vata from the intestines.
- Harar (Terminalia chebula) : It reduces lipid deposits in the blood & liver & thus helps to reduce cholesterol.
- Shuddh Guggulu (Commiphora mukul) : It reduces cholesterol (LDL) & prevents accumulation. It has a lekhana property that ‘scrapes’ deposits from the channels, joints & tissues (Bhavaprakasha). Guggulu is a specific herb for obesity & excessive weight; this works via its pungency, lekhaniya property & ability to enhance thyroid function. It stimulates medas dhatu-agni, which regulates fat metabolism.
- Shilajeet (Asphalatum) : Its scraping effect on the fat tissues can help to balance overweight conditions.
- Babool gaund (Acacia arabica) : Helps in lowering cholesterol & reducing obesity.
Administration & Consumption:
- Half an hour before meals or 1 hour after meals with hot water.
- 1-2 tabs, twice or thrice a day, according to the weight of the body.
Avoid the following: While using the following herbal medication avoid sweet things & ghee (clarified butter), fried food, food prepared with fine-flour (Maida) & things which promote fat. One must also remember to have a hot water early in the morning as well as for drinking.
Take the following: Hot water early in the morning as well as for drinking.
FAQ’s about Divya Madohar Vati
[toggle_container keep_open=”false” initial_open=”1″]
[toggle title=”How can I use Divya Medohar Vati?“]One can use it in various formulations from churna to tablets. And in terms of dosage one can have 1 – 2 tablets with cow’s milk to gain maximum benefits. But one must remember to take it according weight.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Does Divya Medohar Vati provide energy in fatigued individuals?“]Yes, it does so. As we know that in obese or fat individuals one may have slow circulation or engorged blood vessels. So in the following condition one becomes very fatigued and drenched out of energy. Therefore Divya Medohar Vati helps in curing this condition by means of reducing the levels of cholesterol and lipids from the body and while doing so brings about the relaxation in various structures or tissues in the body.[/toggle]
[toggle title=”Does Divya Medohar Vati have any effects on the inflammatory conditions and any other effects on the systems of the body?“]Yes it produces a number of effects on the body. It brings about the reduction of pain as well as inflammation in conditions as rheumatoid arthritis, joint pains, pain in lumbar region and knee, joints. It also acts as mental rejuvenators, and improves the relaxation of the mind. Is also found to be containing antioxidants and produce cardio-protective effects, exhibits anti-inflammation effects, alleviate anxiety and stress emotions, such as frustration, impatience and anger, and is also known to act as blood purifiers and liver protector.[/toggle]