Divya Madhunashini vati is a best ayurvedic medicine for controlling Diabetes.
Divya madhunashini vati is very effective Herbal medicine to control diabetes naturally. It helps in achieving better control over blood sugar levels and increases insulin secretion from pancreas. Diabetes (madhumeh) reduces vitality of whole body and specially effects nerves and blood vessels. Regular course of madhunashini improves overall health in a diabetic and protects nerves, heart, blood vessels, eyes and kidneys. So take madhunashini herbal medicine regularly to get long and healthy life.
Ingredients of Divya Madhunashini Vati
Each 500 mg tablet contains Herbs:
- Shilajit – Asphalatum
- Ashwagandha – Withania somnifera
- Gurmaar – Gymnema sylvestre
- Nimba – Azadirachta indica
- Harar choti – Terminalia chebula
- Giloy – Tinospora cordifolia
- Kutaj – Holarrhena antidysentrica
- Gokhrudana – Tribulus terrestris
- Bahera – Terminalia bellirica –
- Amala – Emblica officinalis
- Belpatra – Aegle marmelos
- Kachoor – Curcuma zedoaria
- Vasa – Adhatota vasica
- Badjata – Ficus bengalensis
- Kikarfali – Acacia arabica
- Kuchla Shudh – Strychnos nux-vomica
- Kaali jeeri – Centratherum anthelminticum
- Kutki – Picrorhiza Kurroa
- Jamun guthli – Syzgium cumini
- Chirayata – Swertia chirata
- Haldi – Curcuma longa- Turmeric
- Methi – Trigonella foenum-graecum
- Saptrangi – Salacia chinensis
Uses & benefits of Divya Madhunashini Vati
- This herbal remedy activates the pancreas & helps it to secrete a balanced quantity of Insulin, through which extra Glucose gets converted into Glycogen.
- It removes irritation and weakness as well as increases the capacity of brain by making it strong.
- This Ayurvedic medicine is useful in the numbness of hands and feet and makes the nervous system very strong.
- It removes complications like weakness, exhaustion & tension due to diabetes.
- It protects the patient from thirst, frequent urination, loss of body weight, blurred of eye vision, tingling sensation, tiredness, infections of skin, gums and urethra.
- This Ayurvedic tonic strengthens the immune system and increases hope as well as self confidence.
Mode of Administration
- Should be taken one hour before breakfast & dinner or after breakfast & dinner with lukewarm water or milk.
- If patient is taking insulin or allopathic medicine then he/she should test the level of his/her blood sugar two weeks after the intake of this medicine. If the level of sugar becomes normal then the dose of allopathic medicine should be reduced gradually.
- After the stoppage of allopathic medicine when the level of blood sugar reduces & becomes normal, the dose of this medicine should also be reduced gradually.
Dosage of Divya Madhunashini Vati
Take 1 – 2 tablets twice a day.
Advice for Sugar patient
- Diabetes patient is advised to do Yoga and breathing exercises regularly to control diabetes. Anuloma viloma, Kapalbhati pranayama are very important.
- Bitter melon or bitter gourd (Karela) juice is very effective in diabetes.
- Shilajit is specially adviced for diabetic patients.
Symptoms of Diabetes
- When diabetes i.e. madhumeh affect the body then following symptoms arise in the body-
- Dryness of mouth and throat
- Burning sensation in hands and feet
- Ants collect at the urine of the patient
- Gradual Loss / Gain of weight, accompanied by weakness.
Diabetic person diet
Patients should take old rice, barley, soup of kidney bean and lentil pulse or take bitter vegetables like karela etc. Increase salad in your meals. Avoid sweets and fatty meals. Increase water intake.
Diabetic patient life style
The patient of diabetes should have daily morning walks and should do regular exercises. Patient should avoid comfortable bedding like thick mattresses and also should do less of mental exertion and more of physical exercise. Diabetic patient should keep his/her bowel clear, take his meal at proper time, sleep at proper time.
Madhunashini Vati has no side effects as it i a safe to use ayurvedic medicine prepared from natural ingredients found in nature. But diabetes has many side effects if not treated and controlled properly. Patients can suffer from kidney, eye, liver and many other health disorders because of uncontrolled diabetes.