Chandraprabha Vati is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of diabetes, diseases of urinary tract, and many other disease conditions. It is a best Ayurvedic medicine and Herbal remedy for urinary diseases, uterus as well as seminal disorders. It is a natural remedy for UTI (Urinary Tract Infection).
Uses of Chandraprabha Vati:
- It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of urinary tract infection, difficulty in urination, urinary calculi.
- It helps to relieve constipation, bloating, abdominal colic pain, low back pain.
- It is useful in treating cold, cough, rhinitis, bronchitis, asthma and such other respiratory diseases.
- It is used to treat eczema, dermatitis, pruritus and allergic skin conditions.
- It is useful to treat piles, liver, spleen diseases, anaemia and fistula.
- It helps to relieve teeth problems like caries, eye infections.
- It is used to treat semen defects and gynaecological problems.
- It helps to relieve indigestion, improves strength, it is a natural aphrodisiac and anti aging Ayurvedic medicine.
Herbal Ingredients of Chandraprabha Vati:
- vach / Acorus calamus
- Processed with Giloy / Tinospora cordifolia
- Kali mirch / piper nigrum / Black pepper
- Shwet chandan / Santalum album
- Tejpaat / Cinnamomum tamala
- Vayevidanga / Embelia ribes
- Yavkkshar / Potassium carbonate
- Bahera / Terminalia bellirica
- Gaj-peepal / Piper chaba
- Swarna makshika Bhasm
- Nishodh / Operculina turpethum
- Kapoor kachri / Hedychium spycatium
- Devdaru / Cedrus deodara
- Choti Peepal / Piper longum
- Giloy / Tinospora cordifolia
- Sambhar namak / Sea salt
- Nagarmotha / Cyperus rotundus
- Daruhaldi / Berberis aristata
- Haldi / curcuma longa / Turmeric
- Lauh Bhasma
- Chavya / Piper retrofractum
- Dalchini / Cinnamomum zeylanicum
- Sonth / Zingiber officinale
- Atees / Aconitum heterophyllum
- Peepalamool / Piper longum
- Vanshlochan / Bambusa arundinacea
- Dantimool / Ballospermum montanum
- Kala namak / Black salt
- Badi elaichi / Amomum subulatum
- Chirayata / Swertia chirata
- Shuddh Guggulu / Commiphora mukul
- Sendha namak / Rock salt
- Dhaniya / Coriandrum sativum / Corriander
- Laghu elabeej / Elettoria cardamomum
- Amla / Emblica officinalis
- Shuddh shilajeet / Asphalatum
- Gokhrudana / Tribulus terrestris
- Kabab cheeni / Piper cubeba
- Badi Harar / Terminalia chebula
- Chitrakamool / Plumbago Zeylanica
Chandraprabha Vati Benefits:
- Very famous and useful Herbal medicine for the diseases of urinary organs and uterus as well as seminal disorders.
- Useful in dysuria(mutra-kricchra) caused by suppression of urination,prostate enlargement, joint pains, arthritis, cervical sciatica, weakness, stone in urinary tract, all types of prameha (obstinate urinary diseases including diabetes), bhagandara (fistula-in-ano), testicle enlargement, anemia, kamala (serious type of jaundice), piles and lumbar pain, promotes fluid & nourishment in the body.
- Promotes strength, nourishment & lustre, produces gradual & permanent effect in prameha (obstinate urinary disorders including diabetes) and complications arising out of it. Useful in seminal disorders caused by gonorrhea & syphilis.
- Nourishes tissue elements (rasa, rakta, etc.) in the patients suffering from weakness ( emaciation ) & paleness of body, suppression of the power of digestion, dyspnoea caused by little exertion shrunken eyes & anorexia (loss of appetite); alleviates vayu and makes the body lustrous as well as splendorous after nourishing it.
Administration of Chandraprabha Vati
To be taken with hot water/milk or with any other medicine according to the requirement of the patient.
60 gm packing
Dosage of Chandraprabha Vati
1 to 2 tablets twice / thrice a day.
Side effects and precautions
Chandraprabha vati has no side effects. It is safe to use ayurvedic medicine and mainly used in treating urinary disorders such as Urinary Tract Disorders (UTI). Patient should follow the correct dosage for best results with proper administration. Pregnant women should avoid chandraprabha vati. It should be taken with lukewarm water or milk for best results. Low blood pressure patients should avoid this medicine.
Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from your body. Eat leafy vegetables and fresh fruits as it acts as anti-oxidants. Patient with UTI should not ride by cycles for long. Morning walk is very important for patients with urinary problem.