Kesh Nikhar – Hair Tonic
Formulated and manufactured to deal with the common hair problems like
- dandruff and/or gray hair (caused by degenerative cells, stress, chemicals, pollution, physical imbalance or Demodex folliculorum).
- hair loss
- prevent premature graying of hair
- oily or itchy scalp dandruff
- generate healthy hair growth
- promote hair strength
this completely herbal hair tonic is prepared based on Ayurvedic procedures keeping in with the ancient wisdom to be used in modern times.
Ingredients like filtered cow urine, soap nut, ajowan satt, camphor, hibiscus, amla etc enhances its efficacy and make it eco friendly product.
Importantly you contribute to save the precious indigenous breeds of cows by using these products. It can also be an excellent idea to gift someone you love and care for.
- Apply the tonic after shampooing but when the hair and scalp are dry. For the area where there is hair loss or gray hair, gently part the hair and apply the tonic then release a small amount of the tonic, lightly smear the tonic using the tip of the finger to cover 1-2 square inches area of the scalp and repeat until all the affected area has been treated with the tonic.
- After applying the tonic gently press with the palm but do not massage strongly. Leave the tonic on the scalp without immediately washing out. Do this 2 – 3 times a week. ( morning – before bedtime and when itching happens )
- The tonic smell should become almost unnoticeable after about 15 – 20 minutes. If necessary or in case too much tonic has been applied and the smell persists, shampoo can be used after 30 minutes of treating.
- For the best result, it should be used continuous for 2 – 3 months (use silicone – free mild shampoo only).
- 100 ml
|Cow Urine||गो मूत्र||Cow Urine||Q.S.|
|False Daisy||भृंगराज||Eclipta Alba||07.74|
|Soap Nut||अरीठा||Sapindus Saponaria||20.650|
|Indian Gooseberry||आमला||Emblica Officinalis||12.906|
|Shoe Flower||जासुद||Hibiscus Rosa-Sinensis||12.096|
|Aloe Vera||घृतकुमारी||Aloe Vera||07.743|