Although hair is not essential to life, it is of sufficient cosmetic concern to provoke anxiety in anyone when it starts thinning, falling or bald patches. To a woman the sight of a comb covered with lost hair can cause mental strain.
- The average hair growth is about 1.2 cm per month.
- Daily 70 to 100 strands of hair fall down nothing to worry when it exceeds then we notice thinning hair and bald patches.
- Most people lose their hair in 30’s because at that time hormones in body will change due to unhealthy diet, lack of physical activities and some other reasons.
- Inadequate nutrition
- Lacking in vitamin B 6
- stress, anxiety, depression
- sudden shock
- unclean condition of the scalp (weakens the hair roots by blocking pores)
- Desi Ghee (2 to 3 table Spoons according to the length and volume of Hair)
- Almonds 4 to 8 Pieces
- Take sufficient amount of Desi Ghee according to your Hair volume and length.
- Cut 4 to 8 almonds in to small pieces. (4 for short hair and 8 for long hair)
- Put the almond pieces in the Desi Ghee in a Container and heat it on stove till Desi Ghee melts and almond pieces will turn in to black color.
- Remove the container from the stove and allow it to cool down to the extent you can tolerate.
- Massage this warm mixture of Desi Ghee + almond on your head skin with gently with the help on finger tips
- Leave for at least 3 to 5 hours and then wash Hair with warm water.
- It’s best to use pure desi ghee that is a direct extract from Milk.
- Don’t heat desi ghee and alomds too long as desi ghee can catch fire. Just wait for almond to turn in to black color. It will just take 3 to 5 minutes for almonds to change their color.
- The stove degree should be kept at medium in the start and then low down after 60 seconds.
- You can filter out the black almonds before massaging desi ghee in to your hair.
- Don’t use cold water to wash off Desi ghee from your Hair. Always use warm water.
This hair treatment will stop your hair fall and make them silky shiny and strong. Using this hair treatment every after seven or 14 days will not only help in hair restoration of falling hair but it will also increase hair growth.
It’s one of the very effective Hair Loss home remedies for both Men Hair Loss and Women Hair Loss scenarios. Constant use can help avoid baldness in older age.
Other home remedies for baldness:
- Indian gooseberry oil: Oil is prepared by boiling dry pieces in coconut oil. It is a valuable hair tonic for enriching hair growth. Another remedy with this is take equal quantity of both gooseberry and lime juice and use it as a shampoo. It stimulates hair growth and prevent hair loss.
- Margosa: Margosa leaves are found beneficial in the treatment of hair loss or baldness. It kills lice and other infesting insects and also make the hair longer. If the hair has been falling or ceased, it should be washed with decoction of neem leaves (margosa).
- Mustard oil and henna leaves: Take 65 grams of henna leaves and boil them in 250 ml of mustard oil. After that filter the oil through a cloth and preserve it in bottle. Massage your scalp with this oil regularly will produce abundant hair.
- Coconut milk: Apply coconut milk all over the scalp massaging it into the hair roots is also beneficial in the treatment of loss of hair or baldness. It nourishes your hair and promote hair growth. Coconut milk is prepared by grinding the coconut shaving and squeeze them well.